Friday, April 21, 2006

Our Little Glow Worm






Just an update on Jenna. A nurse came this morning to check all of her vitals. The nurse was 200% better than the Natzi nurse we had yesterday. The whole appointmet was very peaceful and Jenna only cried for two seconds, thanks to the scary scale and the prick in her foot. The best news is that her biliruben (not sure of the correct spelling) count has gone down, which means at midnight tonight we can take her off the wallabe machine. (Below are pictures so you get a better idea of what I am talking about. In one Jenna looks a little cross eyed, but she now has control of both her eyes at once). A nurse will come back tomorrow to be sure that Jenna's count continues to go down on her own, so we will keep our fingers crossed.

5 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a doll baby! I can't wait to pinch her cheeks!

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm already shopping for her goddaughter gifts. Kevin's going to have to hold me back. I'm liable to spoil her.

I also have to say I'm glad she's off the "glow" machine. It feels so much better and freer holding her and walking all around with her! Shan, I'm glad you took the pic of her glowing, too. I told you you'd need a pic of that to add to her album. Now it's complete!

Love you all!

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon, You had better watch it. I think I am begging to see SPOILED
Spots on her. LOVE Great Grandpa S

 
At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon, You had better watch it. I think I am beging to see SPOILED
Spots on her. LOVE Great Grandpa S

 
At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would help if I could spell.And use the Computer. The love is their anyway.
Great Grandpa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home