36 Weeks and Counting
I had another weekly appointment today. Everything checked out fine. The heart rate was 140 today. The baby is definitely in postion, head down and facing back, the way he/she needs to be for delivery. At this point the doctor thinks I am going to dilate early, but only time will tell.
I had my first Braxton Hicks contraction today. I have had cramps on and off the last month, but today was completely different. I guess another sign that things are moving along.
Now with this new imformation, is there anyone brave enough to take a guess on the delivery date?

7 Comments:
I think you'll be on time or early. I don't think late. So, I'm guessing (and hoping) you'll go close to your due date and it'll be early the week of spring break. So, ummm, April 8th. That would make Mike happy, too, since that's a Sat.
Hey Shan... I am so excited !!! It will be here before you know it!!!
I think he/she will make their way into this world on Easter !!!April 16th.. I know that would mean that you would be late, but it's very common to be late with your first baby. That's probably the last thing you want to hear, SORRY! I was 6 days late with Michael and 10 days early with Danny. "They" say walking helps bring on labor and chinese food too !!! Neither one worked for me...
Feel Good... hope to see you soon!
Love, Jennie
I am thinking due date though April 9th would be nice as that is Grandpa's birthday. Things are definitely moving along, keep as busy as you can, just don't sit around (which isn't you anyway)and you'll be fine.
Kristen would be thrilled if the baby was born April 16 since that is her birthday but I'm going to guess April 3. I think you need to put up a recent picture. So we can study the way you look!
I'm changing the date selection to April 9th. It's right around when I was hoping for as Mike will be home from work & it's Grandpa's birthday, so I really do hope it is that day. Here's hoping April 9th! (and by the way, though I never had a child, I have seen enough of new parents to know that despite the fact that many first children are late, this one is indeed low and has a good chance of being on time, if not early). Love, Its Godmother
Anywhere from the 8th to the 16th would be great. This way I get to work up to the 7th, but I wouldn't go too far from my due date. Plus, it would fall during spring break so that would help the teachers in the family. Although, Uncle Tyler wants it during a school day so he can get picked up early or even better yet miss a day. This idea came to him after he had stated that he wasn't waiting in the waiting room for hours again.
On a different note, I had a dream last night, and in my dream I had the baby who was a boy.
Shan... I always heard that you dream the opposite....hmmmm!!
Post a Comment
<< Home