Friday, March 03, 2006

Nursery Update






Due to requests, here are the latest nursery pictures! All the goodies from my shower have been added (the toychest, bookcase, lamp, bedding, mobile, etc. ).

6 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good! Now all it needs is a baby! By the way, who helped with moving it all in? Whoever that was must be some special people... :-)

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger shannon said...

We did have a very special aunt and uncle who spent their Saturday night (and a good portion of Sunday) moving things in and setting things up. Thank you Aunt Michaelyn and Uncle Kevin. Also, thank you Uncle Matt for the use of your truck, Uncle Tyler and Mom for your help as well.

Thanks again to all the friends and family who WELL stocked the nusery, closet, etc. I think it is pretty safe to say that Baby D has already taken over the house.

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your nursery is adorable. I especially love the bear in the moon. Very cute. It looks like you are quite organized and ready for the little one to come. We can't wait.
Cousin, Stacie J.

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow baby, your nursey rocks! Who is the talented genius who did that bear on the moon? It's awesome! I have seen this thing in person and I must say that pictures don't do it justice.

See you after you see the light.

Uncle Matt

 
At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nursery looks great! I think you two are ready.

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess my previous email didn't take so I am sending another one. I am not seeing any HUSKER RED in that room or in the closet. Aunt Barb will have to take care of that. The room is adorable and you look ready. Take care of yourself and let everyone spoil you. Love, Aunt Barb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home