Another Doctor Appointment
I am 35 weeks today! I just got back from my doctor appointment, where I was told nothing is happening yet. I am not dilated, which is no surprise because it is early yet. I also want to make it though all of March for work (and hopefully the first week in April), so this is a very good thing. The baby's head is down so I guess he/she is getting ready. The heart rate was 148 and everything else looks good. I go back again next week, I'll let everyone know if anything changes.

4 Comments:
How did the time go so fast, your pregnancy seems to be flying by! One more month to go which will be here before we know it! How is the name game going? I just heard another boy name....Lorenzo!!! Lorenzo De Marco!! (I don't think so either, makes Anthony sound awesome!) Can't wait!
Oops, I'm really not anonymous, just forgot to sign off. Love Mom
Oh, mom.
So... I think these things are tacky but my sister is getting mad at me for not posting. So...
Hi baby. You can't read this because you're still stuck in the safe, sticky haven of the womb. Your strange mom keeps asking me if I want to feel you kicking but I keep turnning her down. I figured we'll bond when you get out of there. See you on the outside.
Uncle Matt
PS- This is what that part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.
Post a Comment
<< Home