Our First Outing




Jenna went for her first trip today! It was to the the exciting doctor's office. However, the trip was well worth it! She gained three ounces from Saturday, so she is up to 8 lbs, 11 ounces. Also, her jaundice is under control so we now are on to just regular check ups. She especially liked the fact that because her coloring and weight was good, the doctor did not need to prick her little foot again.
On another note, Mike and I survived our first night alone with Jenna last night. The grandmoms have been a tremedous help. Jenna, Mike and I are so lucky to have all the love and support from all of you.

6 Comments:
AWWW! SHE'S SO CUTE!!! It's frightening how the 1st pic in pink reminds me of Nanny! It's uncanny! I'm not sure what it is, but it's pretty cool!
That first picture is adorable! And she's already posing! Then again, wouldn't you if your picture was taken over and over every day of YOUR life?:)
That is wonderful news !!!! She certainly looks healthy as can be. And how pretty of a baby is she ??? She is just beautiful.. just like her Mommy, although I see the Mike in there too. Jenna Grace is a perfect blend of the two of you!! Enjoy every minute..
Jenna is beautiful. I love all the pictures!!! You are doing a great job of keeping us up to date. I enjoy it everytime I sign on and see new pictures. I expect you to keep this up for the next 8 children!!!! I just wish I could hold her. Give her kisses from me. Love Aunt Barb
I love the suntanning shot in front of the sliding doors but honestly one picture just gets cuter than another! Every outfit she looks just adorable in and she has lots of those! Everytime I go in a store, thats all I see, more outfits that will look adorable on Jenna, good thing Grandpa doesn't look at the credit card statements and I take care of paying them! I tell you being a grandparent can get expensive, wait till Aunt Michaelyn and Uncle Kevin have their baby, Mike won't be retiring to soon that's for sure! But oh what fun!!!!! P.S. Shannon is doing a fantastic job today and Daddy has only called maybe 4 times, or is it 5!
Yes, these do make great screensavers. I keep changing it up every day...but each day is a pic of Jenna. I do keep seeing outfits for her...Kevin is going to kill me! It's so hard to stop buying! I've put aside shopping for spring/summer clothes for myself and instead buy for Jenna!
Post a Comment
<< Home