Friday, November 17, 2006

Seven Months



I am so creative with my titles. (This is why my sister is the writer in the family.) Anyway, time is flying by, that is for sure! Jenna is getting so big, 20 lbs when I weighed her two days ago. She has started with new sounds. It is not mama or dada like her parents have been teaching, but rather a cross between lala and baba. The only other new thing is Jenna got her first tooth. However , she hasn't realized they usually come in pairs, so it is just the one tooth.
The only new pictures I have are ones taken in her carseat carrier. We'll be moving to the next one soon, which won't be as convenient. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger shannon said...

Some mother I am, I forgot to say that Jenna is sitting up on her own now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home