Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More Pictures






I wanted to add a couple of pictures that were on my mom's camera, but you are only allowed 5 pictures per posting, so I needed to do a whole new post. I have also included Jenna's recent photos from last week, which will be mailed in the next day or two.

6 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! I think she could be the new Gerber baby.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I love the new Jenna Grace collection! And she even comes with her own slogan, too!

If she's not made for a modeling career, I don't know who is.:)

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shan, I see a Stanbro girl in that top pic. It's uncanny! May I one day be blessed with babies as beautiful as yours.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger shannon said...

Ok, to tie everyone's comments together, Uncle Matt agrees with Aunt Lynn and Step Grandmom in that Jenna is a Gerber baby. However, he has a different reason. Matt calls her this because he doesn't think she looks like anyone, so Jenna can belong in any "all American" home.

In her early pictures I used to see a lot of Mike. However as she has gotten older there are definite times I see one of my siblings, and I am not sure which one. There are other times I don't see anyone in particular. What I do find interesting is that in one day, I can get so many different opinions. At the engagement party, Kevin's mom saw all Mike, a neighbor saw me, and Jennie and Janet saw nanny. It will be intersting to see how she changes, and who we will see next.

As far as the career as a model, I think that will be short lived. Although we got cute pictures in the end, it took a total of 3 differnet places over 2 different days. Jenna wants to smile, when she wants to smile and pose how she wants to pose. The last thing this world needs is another diva for a model.

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna is just beautiful !!! I agree, she does look like a gerber baby... I guess Nanny must have too then, because I thought Jenna looked like Nanny when I saw her at M&M's engagement party... now looking at these amazing pictures... I am positive of it.
Joe has not had the priviledge of meeting Jenna yet so I just called him in to show him these pictures. He always says that all babies look the same ... not this time ! His words "what a beautiful baby". xoxo hope to see you all again soon.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger shannon said...

I weighed Jenna today, she is 17 lbs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home