Happy Five Months Jenna





Jenna is five months today, and I can't believe it! She still isn't a big napper, but I can't complain because she sleeps through the night most of the time. Sometimes she gets up around 4 and we just hear her talking to her stuffed animals, which is so cute. Other than that, she loves to roll around on the floor-front, back, left, right, it doesn't matter. She is trying to crawl so badly, but she still can't get up on her hands. Sometimes she gets mad that she can't move, and will get angry. The only problem I am still trying to solve is I need to get her to like the car. Most of the time I can schedule errands or trips when she has been up for a bit, this way she will sleep in the car. However, Mon through Fri. mornings I don't have much control over it, so many times I ride to my mom's listening to Jenna scream for a good portion of the ride. She is a piece of work!

1 Comments:
5 Months already! What a doll. Kristen never liked the car or stroller! Now she falls asleep before we leave the driveway (of course she is 14 now) It must be a girl thing. It is tough to listen to and not much fun for her to stare at the back of a seat! Hopefully when she turns around and can see you she will enjoy the ride.
Post a Comment
<< Home