Monday, July 17, 2006

Three Months!!!






I can't believe it, but Jenna is 3 months today. She smiles so big now and even is beginning to giggle. I tried to capture some of her big smiles, but every time she sees the camera she gets so serious. She is either studying the camera, the flash or both. Her hands are constantly in her mouth. If it isn't her fist she is chewing on, it is her bib, her dress, her shirt or someone's finger. Anyway we have been having a blast with her.

7 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys do beautiful work!!! She is such a doll. She changed a lot since her 2 month update... She just keeps getting prettier! How strong is she ??? Holding herself up like that in her exersaucer !!! Thanks for the updates...

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger shannon said...

Just a quick note, Jenna slept in her crib last night!!! She slept from 11-8, which was the longest she has slept without a feeding. Oh the exciting things in life when you become a parent!
Oh, and I put together her jumper, and she LOVES it. She doesn't really jump, but she has this very proud grin on her face that she is standing by herself

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger shannon said...

I should have never said anything about the full night of sleep because boy, did I pay for it. Last night was the worst night in quite some time. Jenna was up 2 or 3 times for at least an hour each time. Now to her defense, she did nap longer in the day and she was put to bed earlier since we lost power last night. Anyway, I originally thought she was going to take after her father with his need to sleep, but after the first month that went out the window.

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that big blonde girl in the exersaucer? She has changed so much since her 2 month pictures! Keep up the good work guys.

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Aunt Lynn...who is that baby in the 1st pic??? That face is her, but the hair sure isn't. The Jenna I know doesn't have hair that light! It must be the lighting b/c she is definitely a brown-haired, blue-eyed beautiful little girl. Speaking of that first pic, though, Shannon, she looks EXACTLY like you. I was looking at a pic of you as a baby and am ASTOUNDED at how identical she is to your baby pic. I still see glimpses of Mike in the other pics, but that 1st one is uncanny!

I have to say I have loved traveling these past 2 weeks, but I am SO happy to be home again if only b/c I can be cured of my Jenna withdrawal! She is so cute when she gurgles and tries to giggle! It was the best sound to hear again after being away!

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

L absolutely love the "All American Baby" shot! I agree with everyone she is just the cutest! Watching her find her feet this past week was a lot of fun and I think rolling over is not far behind, (these "exciting things in life" still work for grandparents too!) As far as her sleeping at night, that is just the way it goes, just when you think she is there, she says "no I don't think so"!(I told you Shan, she is going to keep you on your toes!) but what fun you both are going to have!! I think I'll stay away from her color hair for now but the blue eyes are here to stay I will say that. You are right Michaelyn her gurgles and sounds are the best!

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with Aunt Michaelyn, I think Jenna looks just like Shannon!!! She is so cute. It's amazing how fast they grow and change. What a cutie. All my love, Auntie Barb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home