Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick-Or-Treat





Ok, so I thought jenna was going to be an Eagles' Cheerleader, but that was until she started keeping things on her head (well hoods at least). So I posted a picture of her new costume-a kangaroo. She wore it today to her music class, and she loved it! I got a couple of shots, but will definitely have more tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My !!!! How adorable Jenna looks. It's funny how they wake up one day and decide to change their mind about something, like wearing a hat or a hood! Well, I am glad she did. Although the cheerleader outfit was really really cute. By the way Shan, thanks for the pictures. One was cuter than the next. I love them. I haven't passed them on yet, probably tomorrow. I will check back tomorrow to see the actual Halloween day pix! xoxo
Happy Halloween!

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart!!!! She looks like she is truly ready for Halloween. Are you trick or treating around Mom and Dad's or your place. I would make sure to hit Mom and Dad's because she would surely fill her bag there. Give her a kiss from Aunt Barb. Jenna has the cutest smile (like her Mom) All my love Aunt Barb

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute!! Have a good time tonight. I love Halloween - Kristen is still trick or treating!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I clicked on your site by accident from my favorites. I'm glad I did though. I thought I was seeing things at first! Interested to see if Jenna still felt like wearing it on Halloween!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home