Saturday, March 17, 2007

Not Quite A Year






I can't believe that at this time last year we were all guessing the birth date, sex, weight, etc. Now as I write this, I need eyes on the back of my head because Jenna is all over the place. She crawls all over and loves to explore EVERYWHERE. Jenna is also pulling herself up to a standing position. She even lets go every now and then, but can only stand a second. She has four teeth, the top two finally broke through.

We got spoiled last week with the nice weather and spent a lot of time outside. Jenna loved going on the swings, the slide, and the trampoline!

Hope to see everyone soon!

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Hopefully Spring will return next week and stay this time so she can enjoy the great outdoors. Can't wait to see you all next month!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger shannon said...

Jenna said her first official word. She crawled over to the slliding door to see Skylar and said "dog" clear as could be. However, I tried to get her to repeat it and of course all I got was the "du du" sound. She really has been trying to say a lot of words this week- juice, up, eat and now dog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home