10 Months!


I know I am late, but with posting the pictures a couple of weeks ago there wasn't too much to report. As I posted before Jenna is crawling! She is getting really good at it too! She has pulled herself up to a standing position quite a few times, once in her crib and a couple of times on a toy box at my parents' house. Other than exploring all the new territory and chasing the cats around, Jenna is becoming very vocal. She tries to imitate sounds, and can say woof for a dog, meow for a cat (although the meow has only been a couple of times). Jenna understands everything, it is amazing to see her brain in action.
She still has quite a temper on her, and shows it when having to do something she doesn't like. The latest battle has been wiping her nose or face for that matter. Sometimes we battle over keeping her bib or hat on, and then that pretty temper will surface again!
She still has quite a temper on her, and shows it when having to do something she doesn't like. The latest battle has been wiping her nose or face for that matter. Sometimes we battle over keeping her bib or hat on, and then that pretty temper will surface again!

4 Comments:
One top tooth finally started to pop through today!
Where does the time go! Once you have kids the time flies. Enjoy her while she is small. I never believed bigger kids bigger problems but it's true!!!!
A funny story for any American Idol fans. Jenna has learned to do more in sign landuage. So she has been doing it for certain foods, music, books and games. However, last night we were watching American Idol, which she seems to like because she stops playing everytime someone sings. Anyway, 2 of the singers got the "more" sign during their performance- Antonella and the Lakicia. I don't agree with Jenna's picks but it was pretty funny!
Oh my God, that's hysterical about the American Idol signs. So Jenna is the motivation behind Antonella's still being on the show?! I would never have thought that!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home