Come and Play




It is amazing what a difference a few months can make! When we last went to Sesame Place, Jenna enjoyed it but not like today. From the parking lot, Jenna was naming every character. Then when we got inside she loved it even more. If there was any problem, it was that Jenna did not want to wait her turn to get up to the character. For Elmo, she kept wanting to go out the entrance and in the exit to get to him faster. Thank goodness all the character lines were really reasonable. While we were there, we also took Jenna to her first show, which she loved. We sat in the first row and if she could of ran on stage to hug all of the characters she would have.

4 Comments:
Jenna is getting tall!! She is so cute. It is good to see Alec and Tyler too. Shannon I don't know what I would do without you sending pictures. You are the best. Give Jenna a big hug from Aunt Barb. (Remember Big Red Saturdays are here)Love Auntie Barb
(PS I need to see pictures of Jenna at the wedding)
It is funny because everytime I see Jenna next to Andrew, she doesn't appear that tall because he is so much taller than her. However, I forget that he is 9 months older and a boy. Then when I see her next to other little girls who are older than her and the same height I realize how tall she is. We fianlly had her check-up and Jenna is still in the 90th percentile for height.
As soon as I get some wedding pictures, I will post them.
New pictures please!!
Hoping you will come over so Jenna can play with Brianna and Billy. She will have a ball.
Post a Comment
<< Home