Friday, February 17, 2006

Pregnancy Pictures



Many people who haven't seen me want to see the pregnant belly (although I have no idea why). Well here are a couple of shots. Of course these are from November and December, so you can imagine how big the stomach has gotten by now.

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need new pics!!!! These are no longer accurate portrayals of your preggy self. :-) I think everyone needs to see Shannon a few weeks before bringing this child into the world. It's only fair. (Don't hate me for this suggestion...) :-) It's only b/c you look soooo cute and you can barely tell you're pregnant in the pics that are already posted.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger shannon said...

Just imagine my face a whole lot bigger with a double chin. The stomach is huge!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home